Table of Contents
HP DeskJet 3755 Compact All-in-One Wireless Printer, HP Instant Ink, Works with...
HP Tango Smart Wireless Printer – Mobile Remote Print, Scan, Copy, HP Instant...
HP DeskJet 3755 Compact All-in-One Wireless Printer, HP Instant Ink, Works with...
Having a printer at home is great to fulfill your printing needs, especially when you are a professional and occasionally need the printer for completing your professional tasks. It helps you to save time that you have to spend visiting the printing lab and also reduces the printing cost as well.
Many brands are existing in the market that offers printers with various features and functions. Some printers come with all in one feature that is specifically designed for people who have to complete some other tasks like copy, scan, or fax the documents.
In this article, we select the top eight printers for our readers that they can buy to use at home or office as well. Let’s take a review of all these printers for better understanding. Also, it helps to select the right printer as per your needs and requirements.
1. HP Office Jet 3830 All-in-One Wireless Printer
HP introduces its office jet 3830 printer to meet the medium level printing requirements at home as well as at the office. Usually, people need to purchase different machines to complete tasks like fax, copy, and scan, etc.
Therefore, this printer comes with all in one feature and lets the users copy, scans, or fax with this single machine along with printing the documents and images. This printer uses inkjet printing technology and capable of printing color documents or images with crisp and clear quality.
Furthermore, it offers multiple connectivity options to connect the printer with a laptop or PC. For example, you can either connect it wirelessly or by using a USB interface. Due to the integration of Wi-Fi connectivity, it also lets the users connect by using their smartphone and offers air printing directly from various cloud platforms.
It comes with the dimensions of 17.72 x 14.33 x 8.54 inches and weighs only 12.37 pounds that let the users to easily lift and place it in a low space. This printer is compatible to use with various types of operating systems, including Windows, Mac OS, Android, and iOS.
- Touchscreen: The inclusion of 2.2 inches mono-color LCD lets the users easily monitor the printing process as well as know about the status of cartridge etc.
- Printing Speed: It is capable of printing the black documents with a printing speed of 8.5 ppm while the printing speed of color documents or images falls at 6 ppm. It is good to meet the medium level printing requirements, especially at home.
- Quiet Mode: This printer comes with a quiet printing mode that users can activate while printing the documents. It is beneficial to reduce the printing noise to avoid irritation.
2. HP Tango Smart Wireless Printer
HP introduces its Tango Smart Wireless Printer in a modern and elegant design that suits the internal decor very well. This printer is specifically designed for people that are tech-savvy and want to complete most of the tasks by using their mobile phones.
It comes with many advanced features like voice-activated printing and supports working with Alexa, Microsoft Cortana, and Google Home. Users can easily give printing commands with the help of a voice. It is easy for the users even they are far from home because users can connect it easily by using the wireless connectivity feature.
Furthermore, it is supported by a mobile app that not only helps to give the printing commands from various cloud platforms. But also let the users to virtually scan the documents by using their mobile camera. It offers compatibility with various cloud platforms, including Google drive, dropbox, and many others.
This printer is made up of premium quality plastic material, and only 10% of recycled plastic is used in the manufacturing process. It comes with the dimensions of 14.8 x 20.6 x 10.4 inches and weighs only 6 pounds. It makes it extra lightweight and offers convenience for the users for handling.
- Support Borderless Printing: This printer offers support for printing borderless images with a maximum size of up to 5 x 7 inches. It means users don’t need to visit the printing lab for image printing.
- Support Various Page Size: It is easy for the users to print the documents on different page sizes, including A4, A6, B5, envelop, and many other sizes up to 215.9 x 335.6 mm.
- Premium Quality Prints: Users can enjoy clear and crisp quality printing for both black & white along with color printing. It provides the same image quality as you see on the screen of the mobile.
3. HP DeskJet 3755 Compact All-in-One Wireless Printer
HP designed Deskjet 3755 to provide all in one feature in this printer so that users can complete all the tasks with this single machine, i.e., print, scan, and copy. All the printers of HP in the 3700 series come in a small and compact design. This series offers easiness in use as well as suitable to place in a small space.
This printer lets the users connect wirelessly with different devices and also supports AirPrint. It let the users give the printing command directly from various cloud platforms like iCloud, Dropbox, and Google drive. Therefore, users don’t need to download the documents or images in their devices for printing.
It is simple to use this printer and comes with all the required accessories, except paper, to start the printing. The input paper tray comes with a capacity of 60 papers, while the capacity of output paper falls at 25 pages. It is not huge, but it is enough to handle small to medium size printing tasks.
HP offers discounted ink cartridges with this printer. If users opted for the HP instant ink, they could receive six papers for printer along with cartridges without any cost.
- Ultra-Compact Design: It comes with dimensions of 15.86 x 6.97 x 5.55 inches and let the users place it in a small space easily.
- Fast Printing Speed: It is capable of printing the documents with a speed of 8 papers per minute for mono-color. While the color printing speed is 5.5 papers per minute, that is slightly higher than the printers of this class.
- Scroll Scan: This printer lets the users scan the documents with a scroll scan for easy handling. Users just need to place the paper in the scanner slot, and it automatically scrolls the document and scans it.
4. HP ENVY Photo 7855 All in One Photo Printer
HP introduces this printer as one of the most advanced printers, and it comes with a bunch of useful features. It let the users print the images at the lowest cost like less than 5 cents, but it is only possible if you opt for the instant ink and get the refills at a discounted price.
It offers multiple connectivity options, i.e., Ethernet, Bluetooth, and wireless connectivity. Users can select either option to print the documents. Wireless connectivity is the trending technology and the most feasible way for users, especially for those who don’t want to have a bunch of networking wires.
Also, it offers support for AirPrint, and users can print documents or images directly from their cloud account. This printer automatically detects and connects with the wireless network; therefore, users don’t need to mess with the complicated setup.
It comes with the dimensions of 19.33 x 17.87 x 7.6 inches and weighs only 16.72 pounds. The fast printing speed makes it more capable of completing the different types of printing tasks. It is capable of printing the documents with a printing speed of 15 pages per minute for black & white prints. In contrast, it prints up to 10 papers in a minute for color printing.
- Color LCD Screen: It is loaded with 2.65 inches color touchscreen that offers the users to monitor the printing process and operate various other features easily.
- Powerful Printing App: This printer is supported by a powerful printing app that not only lets the users connect and give the printing commands. It also offers to scan the documents by using the smart phone’s camera.
- Support SD Card or USB Printing: It is loaded with a USB and SD card slot that let the users print the documents directly from USB or memory card.
5. HP LaserJet Pro M15w Wireless Laser Printer
HP manufactures this printer just like in a conventional way for simple printing tasks. It is one of the smallest printers of this category and offers to print black & white documents only. It comes with dimensions of 13.6 x 7.5 x 6.3 inches that are about 35% small than the competitors available in the market. Also, it weighs only 8.4 pounds that offers easy lifting for the users.
The input paper try comes in this printer is capable of handling up to 150 paper sheets at a time while the output paper tray can handle 100 sheets. This small size printer is suitable to use on networking with up to three users at a time. Therefore, you can also use it in your office.
Furthermore, it is capable of printing up to 19 papers in a minute that is slightly lower than the competitors, but it is good at this price. It is backed up with a smart app and let the users print the documents directly from various cloud platforms.
- Wireless Connectivity: Usually, traditional printers of this class offer connectivity through Ethernet only. But this printer offers to connect wirelessly by using Wi-Fi.
- Powerful Processor: It is loaded with a 500 MHz processor that is an excellent option to handle large printing tasks and helps to complete the printing tasks at a low time.
- Support Multiple Paper Sizes: However, it is small in size, but like the expensive and big printers, it also offers support for different paper sizes, including legal, letter, A4, A5, and many others.
6. HP Color LaserJet Pro Wireless Laser Printer
HP introduces its laser pro laser printer with all the advanced and useful features that meet all your printing and scanning requirements in one place. It is an excellent option to meet the printing requirements of a small size business as well as you can also purchase it for use at home.
It offers all in one feature and lets the users print, scan, copy and fax the documents with easy to use interface. Moreover, it offers high-quality printing for both color and black & white documents. It is capable of printing the documents with a printing speed of 28 papers per minute. The unique thing of this printer is that it offers the same printing speed for black & white and color printing as well.
Also, it is capable of printing up to 4,000 pages in a month and offers two-sided printing. It not only helps to save the printing time but also beneficial to reduce the paper cost. This multipurpose color printer is designed as an energy-efficient product.
- Large Capacity Paper Tray: It is loaded with a large paper tray that can handle up to 300 paper sheets at the same time. It let the users complete the long printing tasks without any disturbance.
- Built-In Security Features: This printer comes with various built-in security features that are beneficial to avoid the attack of hackers. The security features include instant threat notifications and PIN/Pull printing (Optional).
- Multiple Connectivity Options: It offers to connect the printer with various types of devices either by using Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or can use Ethernet to use it on the networking.
7. HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer
HP introduces this portable printer for people who want to print the images and documents instantly when and where they want. This printer is specifically designed to print photos from different social media platforms. It let the users connect it directly with their social media account and print the images from there.
It is supported by HP Sprocket App that helps the users to print the premium quality images from social media accounts directly. This printer offers compatibility with different devices and lets the users connect with their laptop, android phone, or tablet easily. Also, it offers Bluetooth connectivity for instant printing at parties or events.
Also, the app lets the users edit the photos before printing and allows different types of editing like borders, fun texts, emojis, and many other things.
- Complete Accessories: This printer comes with complete accessories in the packing that are required to start the printing. It includes a portable printer, 10 sheets of HP ZINK Sticky-Backed Photo Paper, a regulatory sheet, and a USB cable.
- Rechargeable Battery: It is powered with a rechargeable battery that is enough to print up to 35 photos with a single charge.
- Extra Small Size: It comes with dimensions of 2.95 x 4.57 x 0.91 inches that is easy to store in a bag and capable of printing the images with a maximum size of up to 2×3 inches.
8. HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printer
It is the last printer of HP in our list, and HP introduces this printer as a replacement for the previous model HP OfficeJet Pro 6968. It comes with many advanced features and improved printing speed. It is capable of printing the documents with a printing speed of 20 pages per minute (black & white) that is higher than the previous model. And can print ten color prints in a minute.
It allows the users to either connect with networking by using Ethernet or can connect wirelessly with the help of Wi-Fi. It is loaded with a high resolution 2.65 inches color touchscreen that lets the users monitor the printing and various other activities easily.
This printer is larger with the dimensions of 18.11 x 13.43 x 9.21 inches and weighs 18.04 pounds that is heavier, but it is normal as we compare with the features offered by it.
- Built-In Security Essentials: It comes with many security essentials, including password protection, basic encryption, document protection, and Wi-Fi security, to avoid hackers attack.
- Automatic Connectivity: This printer automatically detects the issues with the network and undergoes the three stages of the reconnection process to provide uninterrupted connectivity.
- Huge Capacity Paper Tray: The paper tray is capable of handling up to 225 pages at the same time for consistent printing without any interruption.
HP Printer for Home Use Buying Guide
Printers are good to have at home for completing the small or medium-size printing tasks. But it is not easy for everyone to purchase the right printer for them, especially when they are not related to the IT field.
Therefore, in this section, we will discuss some important points and things that you must consider while selecting the printer.
Laser Printer Or DeskJet
The first thing that users have to consider is the printing technology that the printer uses to print the documents. It primarily depends on the needs and requirements of users. The main difference between these two technologies is the printing speed and quality of printing.
The selection of printing technology depends on the printing requirements as well as the budget of the user. Usually, laser printers are expensive but provide high printing speed along with better printing quality.
But if you want to print a few documents regularly, then inkjet is good to have in a low budget. Also, the printing cost of the laser printer is much lower than the inkjet.
Dual Sided Printing
Many brands are available in the market that offers automatic dual-sided printing for paper saving as well as for printing at a low time. But every printer is not capable of printing the documents on both sides of the paper, and users have to do it manually that takes more time to print.
Therefore, you must check the dual side printing feature if you need to print on both sides.
Black & White Or Color
Again, it depends on the printing requirements. If you want to print color documents or images, but you have a limited budget for the printer. Then go for the inkjet, and the laser printer is the best option for color printing if you have some extra budget.
But if you want to print black & white documents only, then a laser printer (mono-color) is the best option to avail.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question # 1: Are these printers supported with mobile Apps?
Yes, in the above list, all the printers are supported with a mobile app and offer wireless connectivity. Users can give prints by using AirPrint features.
Question # 2:Is it possible to print borderless images with these printers?
It depends on a brand to brand. Some brands offer to print the images with borderless features while some are not. Therefore, you must check the specifications of the printer for this purpose.
Purchasing the printer for home is an excellent option to complete small or medium-size printing tasks. But it will give proper benefit only if you select the right printer that suits your needs and requirements.
Hopefully, from the above discussions, now it is easy for you to choose the right printer from our list.