Table of Contents
In this era of technology, everyone likes to have a printer to print a copy of the best clicks and keep it as a memory. For this purpose, 4 x 6inches photo printers are the best option.
Either you are a professional or a hobbyist, this type of printers is the best option to print high-quality photos with high color accuracy. Various brands are available in the market with different features and functions, as well as different connectivity options.
The selection of the right printer is important to get the desired results. Therefore, in this article, we select the top six 4 x 6 printers. We select these printers based on the reviews of past and current users. We analyze these printers from every angle and let you know about their pros and cons as well. Let’s have a look at all these one by one.
1. Kodak Dock & Wi-Fi Portable 4×6” Instant Photo Printer
Kodak is one of the oldest companies that manufacture camera-related products for a long time. With the advancement of technology, the company started manufacturing various advanced products to enhance the photography experience.
Kodak introduces its portable printer to print the photos instantly by connecting the mobile phone with it. It is loaded with dock on the top of the printer, and users can connect mobile with it by just putting the mobile over it. It is convenient for users to print photos directly from their phones.
The dock included in this printer five pins micro USB. It offers compatibility with various devices, including Android phones, iPad, iPhones, Digital cameras, and memory sticks.
- Brilliant Photo Quality: It not only capable of printing photos quickly. But also let the users enjoy stunning detail and brilliant color photos with the help of D2T2 thermal transfer technology. This technology is perfect to avoid fade or bleed colors.
- Fast Charging: This portable printer lets the users charge up to 2 smartphones with the help of dock supplies.
- User-Friendly App: Kodak App is available for a user that is beneficial to enjoy various features and filters. It includes stickers, collage makers, card templates, video & SNS print, and many others.
2. MUNBYN Thermal Label Printer
Munbyn was founded in 2015 and tries to provide new concepts, speed, stability, and energy conversion.
The company tries to focus on the attitude of green, energy-saving, and low carbon development. The printer comes with advanced technology and avoids carbon cartridges, and provides environmentally friendly products.
The labelling is straightforward and quick, as the printer can automatically detect the size and characters of your label.
The printer comes with many fantastic features; for instance, the printer can continuously print for 700 sheets, and then it will stop automatically to take a break for five minutes. The one-step installation eliminates all the complex installation issues.
If the print gets fade, you can use the cotton to clean the printer head after the printer gets cool.
- Auto Skid Function: The printer contains four non-slip mats on the bottom, which performs anti-skid functions. The printer is elegantly designed with white and black contrast, and you can work efficiently with any computer.
- Vast Application Areas: The printer offers you broad application areas including express logistics, medical, hotels, bakeries, bookstores, supermarket chains, scientific research institutions, and the clothing industry.
- Auto Prevent Paper Jams: The printer comes with the wear resistance of the headpiece, and it is more durable. The printer automatically prevents paper jams.
- Over Heat Protection: The heat is dissipated quickly, which protects the printer from getting heat up. The industrial-grade heat dissipation increases the heat dissipation function of the first piece of the Aluminum plate to achieve continuous printing.
3. LabelRange Label Printer
The LabelRange LP620 is a direct thermal label printer that can offer you real convenience and quality printing. The printer provides you with 300DPI high resolution, and you can print barcodes, texts, and graphics of high-quality.
It is the best option for you as you can get high-quality prints at an economical price. It is best for printing barcodes, labelling, mailing, billing, and shipping.
Furthermore, it is a wide-format label printer and can print labels up to 4” complete including the 4X6” shipping labels. It is ideal for warehouse labels and retail marketing.
The printer comes with a unique USB and 100 sheets 4” X 6” fanfold label to get an easy start. The printer uses thermal technology, and therefore no ink or toner is required. You can use the LabelRange with most of the direct thermal labels. You will have to buy the printer and the labels. And it is an excellent way to save money.
- Compatibility: For Windows 7, the USB port can be used for connectivity. The printer is compatible with eBay, Amazon, PayPal, and many other ecommerce channels. The printing standard of this printer is 4” X 6” shipping labels.
- Small Size: The printer is small in size and light in weight, so you can easily place it at different locations. It will not take much space at your desk.
- Automatic Label Identification: The printer can automatically learn your label while you are loading the label. So, you do not need to press any button each time, and there will not be any wastage of labels this way.
- Easy To Complete Your Shipping Process: The printer comes with a high speed (127mm/s), and it can print faster than the inkjet printers. There will be no cutting or taping labels on the package, as thermal labels have an adhesive back.
4. MFLABEL Label Printer
The printer offers you the best features at an economical price. It is a generic label printer with no software like others. The printer comes with a link through which you can install the drivers for installation. If you want to take some time to configure and learn about the printer, you can save a few bucks with this printer.
You can use this printer for commercial purposes, and as it is made up of direct thermal technology, therefore offers a high printing speed to the users. You can use this printer for any type of direct thermal label and thus let the users save a considerable amount of money. The printer is best suitable for eBay, Etsy, USPS, UPS, and many others.
The printer supports the printing roll label and fanfold label. It can create high-quality labels in your office with a professional-grade label maker.
- Adjustable Printing Width: You can print the labels with a width from 1.57” to 4.25”. It is ideal for the 4” X 6” shipping labels, warehouse labels, barcode, bulk mailing labels, and ID labels.
- Easy To Install: The thermal printer will automatically catch the label and will feed into the printer. The installation process is very efficient, and the printer comes with a complete set of instructions and software.
- Compatible With Windows: The printer is compatible only with Windows XP, 7, 8, 9, and 10. It is not compatible with the Mac and will not work with the Phone App.
- High Printing Speed: The printer provides you with a high printing speed, 127 mm per second. Besides, the printer does not require ink.
5. Deli Label Printer
The theDL-770D thermal label printer has been designed for the Windows systems only, and it is not compatible with the Mac or Chrome book.
The set or installation of this printer is straightforward, and the printer supports Windows XP, 7, 8, and 10. You can install it very easily with the help of USB Flash Disk; you just need to press the NEXT at each step.
The printer comes with a year warranty, and if your product breaks, you can contact the suppliers and ask for the replacement. The supplier tries to offer quick delivery of your orders and claims that you can get the printer within ten business days. But the international buyers may have to wait a little longer due to the distance and varying custom processes by the country.
- Quiet Reminder: The printer has an intelligent, colourful indicator and thoughtful design without an annoying voice. The different colours indicate the different states of the printer and which lets the users know more about the printer.
- Widely Use: The printer works equally with all the shipping agencies and ecommerce sites like UPS, Amazon, FedEx, DHL, eBay, Wish, and Shopify. You can also print the address labels, self-adhesive labels, and all-purpose labels.
- Fast Printing: The printer offers you high-speed label printing with a speed of 150 mm/s. the printer comes with an advanced technology to print the slips without ink or toners. And the printer is equally compatible with all types of ecommerce sites.
- High Quality: The printer provides you with high quality and crystal clear prints. You can print 4 X 6 shipping address labels about 166,666 sheets. The printer also provides you with a year warranty.
6. Arkscan 2054A Shipping Label Printer
The printer is a professional grade machine, which can support various types of labels. The printer is capable of performing a wide range of labelling tasks.
Well, depending on the label printer and type of the label being printed, the methods used for assessing the printing speeds may vary. The printer provides the print out at a speed of 5 inches per second.
The printer supports a vast range of labels. In width, the labels can vary from a minimum width of 0.75 inches to a maximum width of 4.25 inches. The length runs from a minimum of 0.4 inches to a maximum of 90 inches.
Furthermore, costly plastic and vinyl labels are also available. The worth of the printer varies according to the size and media type of the label.
- Multifunctional Printer: You can print the shipping labels, product labels, barcode labels, and labels for different purposes. The printer supports roll paper loaded inside with printer, fanfold paper loaded from the back of the printer.
- Free Software: The free software contains the most frequently used label-design print features, including the full design capabilities for the text, graphics barcodes.
- High-Speed Shipping Label Printer: The printer supports the Windows XP and takes about 1.2 seconds to print one 4X6” shipping labels. The printer offers a high resolution (203 dpi).
- Compatibility And Functionality: The printer can be used to print on any kind of the thermal label papers, including the free shipping label from the UPS and FedEx and many other thermal labels in the size of 4 by 6 inches.
7. Fangtek Shipping Label Printer
The printer comes with an easy setup, and the installation will not demand much effort or time. The printer can make all of your tasks easy and effortless for you. It is a fantastic machine, which is designed to print a vast range of labels.
The printer can accommodate various labels of different formats and sizes. You will not face any paper jams or any other issues.
You can get the prints with high resolution without utilizing the ink. The printing process is much faster as compared to other printers of the same type.
The printer is a great product and works very efficiently. It is fast and better than the previous ones.
The labels do not come out of the place or do not create any mess. The printer also makes sure that you are printing the right file before you send the command to print.
- New-Design Print Head: The printer ensures that there will be no paper stuck or jam, no ink requirement, Premium print head, high resolution, and long life.
- Unbeatable Speed: You can get a breakneck printing speed with this printer (152 mm/s. the printer can support the 12 continuous working speeds.
- Multifunctional Printing: the printer provides a multifunctional printing including barcode mode and many others. The printer also offers printing capabilities with many ecommerce sites.
- Wide Format: The printer can accommodate the labels up to 108 mm wide, including the 4” X 6” shipping labels. It is the best option for the bulk mailing labels, warehouse labels, barcode and ID labels, FBA labels, and many more.
8. DYMO 1755120 Thermal Label Printer
Best Printers for Shipping Labels Buying Guide
The ecommerce seller cannot grow his business without a sale and a label printer. The labelling is necessary to organize and track the inventory. Labelling is not a difficult job, but it can become tedious if you do not have a label printer.
A brief description of features that makes a label printer the best choice, along with an FAQ, is provided here, which will help you to get the best label printer according to your needs.
What Should You Consider While Buying The Printer?
Before you are going to buy your Pinter, you need to consider all of your needs. The following are the factors that one must consider before buying the printer for shipping labels.
It is an essential factor that you need to consider. As you never know what kind of printing work you may need in the future. The machine can print a variety of labels from the shipping address, name badges, labels, file name, ID card, and many others.
The printer which caters to one specific need will never be suitable for other purposes. It will cost you high and will make the whole process stressful. So, you need to get one that can print multiple types of labels.
The printer needs are a significant factor; for instance, you need to make the purpose clear for which you are going to buy the printer. If you want to purchase the printer for your business, consider the requirements of your clients.
The label printers can be chosen for tracking items, patients, products, and the list may include many more. So, it is essential to establish your plan for using your labels.
There is no doubt that it is one of the most critical factors, and you should have to be careful about it. The best printer will offer you a smooth print with an exact text and fantastic graphics. And if a printer cannot provide you with all, it is not worthy enough to buy.
Beside it, you should also consider that the print is long-lasting, fade-proof, and smudge-proof. It is necessary to make sure that print will remain for many years.
The print resolution is equally important. If you want to get the best quality scanner, it is essential to get a high-resolution printer. The printer, which does not make more than 203 dots per inch, can provide outstanding results.
But if you require a printer with high density, the situation may differ. In this scenario, the printer, which makes more dots per inch, will let you get a better outcome.
Frequently Asked Question
Question# 1:Can I Use The Regular Printer For Shipping Labels?
You can print just 1 or 2 labels with standard letter-size 8.5X11” paper with a regular desktop printer. You should use the regular page and cut the excess paper, and then tape it to the packages.
Question# 2:Why Should You Print Your Shipping Labels?
It is cheap to print the labels at home. So, this way, you can get a nice discount rather than buying the postage at the post office.
Question# 3:Where Can I Print A Shipping Label If I Do Not Have A Printer?
If you do not have a printer, you can ask the friend to get a print for you, or you can visit the library where you can get access to the printer.
The thermal technology of the label printers enables you to print the labels professionally, required for your online business.
The review of the top 8 label printers along with the buying will let you find the best printer according to your requirements. The general information and the critical features of the best label printers provided here will make your job easier.