Table of Contents
Stickers are among the most versatile and cost-effective ways to get the word out. It is your personal brand or generic message – it will certainly get noticed and it will enjoy longer shelf life for a low one time cost.
What is the difference between stickers and labels? Stickers have mostly some graphics and colors while labels offer information such as address, logo, or phone number. For the purpose of this article, since the process for printing stickers and labels are quite similar, we’ll use stickers and labels interchangeably. Without further ado, let’s jump right into some great choices we have to produce them.
1. Phomemo M02 Portable Pocket Printer
- Cartoon Graffiti:You can print a wide range of cartoons and anime characters to graffiti. You can also make the best use of your imaginations to make your pictures more interesting.
- Make Study Notes:You can take the photo to discern the text, and you can also print the notes very quickly. So, you can save time by publishing the letters/notes instead of writing them. Therefore, you can make your messages very rapidly, and it will make your life organize.
- Decorate Your Home:You can take the photos of your choice, print them, and can decorate your home. So, this printer will help you to make your life more exciting and will let you decorate your room.
2. HP Sprocket Select Pocket Printer
- Pocket Perfect:The HP Sprocket Select Portable Printer is small enough, portable and is about the size of a smartphone and therefore can easily fit into a pocket, a purse or a backpack..
- Sticky-Backed Photo Paper:The printer comes along with some innovative sticker photo paper. So, one can print and/or post the stickers anywhere.
- Exclusive App:Use the free HP Sprocket App to enhance and customize photos with filters, borders, and emoji.
3. Brother VC-500W Versatile Compact Color Label and Photo Printer
- Performance and Reliability:the printer is reliable and comes with Brother one year warranty.
- Connection:You can connect the printer to your smartphones quickly. Wireless direct to print from virtually anywhere..
- Print without Ink:You can take the printouts with the help of ZINK Zero technology, so you will not need ink to take photos. The paper contains all the required colors for high-quality printing.
4. Zink Polaroid Mint Pocket Printer
- A handheld printer you can fit in your pocket. Dimensions: 4.5” L x 3” W x 0.7” D (116 x 77 x 18mm). Weight: 5.7 oz. (162g)
- Build in Bluetooth technology to instantly allow the user to print from their smartphone or tablet. Compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
- The print is rapid, Create 2×3” full-color glossy prints in just 60 seconds
- Smudge-proof photos feature peel back sticky paper. The Zink Polaroid Mint Pocket Printer produce photos with a protective layering, which ensures that pictures will never bleed, smudge or fade with time.
- Download the Polaroid app – Free app lets the user unlock endless editing features including crop, Filter effects, stickers & more.
- Zink combines the prints and ink in a single cartridge, and you will get 5-prin starter cartridges with the pack.
- Download The Polaroid App: The free companion app let the users unlock the endless editing features, such as crop, filter effects, stickers, and many others. The printer provides you all the required creative flair for your craft projects.
- Smartphone Printer in Your Pocket:The printer is tiny in size, and weighs only 5.7 ounces. With the help of this printer, one can take the full-colored photographs from any Android or IOS phones using the build in Bluetooth technology
- Vibrant Colors: The printer is capable of providing prints with multiple and vibrant colors.
5. Kodak Mini2 Instant Photo Printer
- Kodak Mini Photo Printers print vibrant images with a special printing technology that layers each color onto high-strength photo paper
- Kodak Mini Photo Printers work with the free, complementary Kodak Mini Shot App, which features a variety of filters, cropping options, stickers, card templates and more options for further editing and enhancing photo
- Innovative dye transfer method produces detailed Black/White or color portraits that dry quickly and stay bright for many years.
- Compatible With iOS/Android via Bluetooth.
- The printer is straightforward to use, as there is no complicated control system. You will find just a single power button, connection LED on one side, and a micro USB port and charging LED on the back
- Technology:The mini smartphone printer enables the users to get 1 X 3.4” photos, direct from their Android or iOS devices. No cables or buttons are required to print with Kodak Mini2 Instant Photo Printer.
- All-in-one Convenience:The innovative cartridges of this printer, combines the paper and color ink for easy Maintainance.
- Instant printing:the printer provides prints with vibrant colors. Innovative dye transfer method produces detailed Black/White or color portraits that dry quickly and stay bright for many years
6. Canon SELPHY CP1300 Wireless Compact Photo Printer
- The SELPHY CP1300 is a wireless compact photo printer
- The printer is a perfect size to fit snugly in your home office or use the portable battery pack to take with you on the go. It measure 1″ W x 5.4″ D x 2.5″ H
- The Printer contain a tilting 3.2″ LCD screen which make it convenient for the user to choose, edit and print their favourite photos
- Can print with Air Print, user camera’s memory card, or from Facebook and/or Instagram with the Canon print app.
- A special coating on each print protects against splashes, spills, and fading for many years.
- Stylish and Compact:The printer has a very sleek and portable design. Therefore the user can bring it with them anywhere.
- Choose to print postcard sized down to square label sized depending on your needs – even print them as stickers to accessorize your belongings
- Insta Prints:Choose to print postcard sized down to square label sized depending on your needs – even print them as stickers to accessorize your belonging.
- Diverse connectivity:The devise features wireless connectivity to a mobile device or computer, plus allow users to prints directly with Apple’s AirPrint, PicBridge, or Canon PRINT
7. HP OfficeJet 3830 All-in-One Wireless Printer
· This compact, all in one, wireless color inkjet photo printer features copy, scan, and fax multi-page documents.
· The printer featuring a 35-page auto document feeder, copy, scan, fax, 2.2″ touchscreen display, HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™ and Wireless Direct Printing
· Print speed of up to 6.5 color pages per minute and up to 8 pages per minute in black & white.
· User can Connect their smartphone or tablet directly to the printer—and simply print without accessing their network
· Manage printing tasks and scan on the go with the free HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app.
- Paper sizes supported: Letter; legal; 4 x 6 in; 5 x 7 in; 8 x 10 in; No. 10 envelopes
- The printer comes with one-year limited hardware warranty, and 24-hours, seven days a week Web support.
- The printer offers a resolution of 1200 DPI for sharp and crisp images.
§ Compact All-in-one design with 35-page auto document feeder with noise reduction functionality.
§ Mobile printing where users can print from anywhere using their smartphone or tablet
§ you can get the free ink delivery for two months, when you get enrolled in the HP Instant Ink delivery during setup
8. Canon TS202 Inkjet Photo Printer
- The PIXMA TS202 Inkjet Printerfrom Canon is well-suited for producing high-quality images in a low-volume environment
- compact design that is less than 17″ in length, it can handle paper as large as 8.5 x 26.6″ including Letter size and prints at speeds of up to 7.7 ppm in black and white and 4 ppm in color. Maximum resolution of the printer is 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Printer is equipped with FINE print head technology and a hybrid ink system, the PIXMA TS202 is capable of reproducing photos in surprising detail despite its size.
- The TS202 connects to your computer via a USB slot and offers an easy-to-access rear tray for loading media, holding up to 60 sheets of plain paper or 20 sheets of 4 x 6″ photo paper at one time
- When producing borderless photos, the printer supports media up to 4 x 6″ and produces an image in approximately 70 second
- the printer comes with an auto power on/off mode; this is complemented by an ENERGY STAR certification for power efficiency
- Quickly Refill: You can refill the papers very soon with the help of a rear paper tray. The printer comes with a compact size, due to which it can be fitted anywhere.
- Hybrid Ink System:Equipped with FINE print head technology and a hybrid ink system, the PIXMA TS202 is capable of reproducing photos in surprising detail despite its size
- Fantastic Features:When producing borderless photos, the printer supports media up to 4 x 6″ and produces an image in approximately 70 seconds. The printer is an energy star certified, so it is great choice for your home or office
9. Epson Expression Premium XP-6100 Wireless Color Photo Printer
- Ultra-powerful and ultra slim, fast, wireless all-in-one printer with superior photo quality.
- Print, Copy, Scan & Photo
- Max Resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi (Print), 9600 x 9600 dpi (Scan)
- Print Speed: 15.8 ppm for black and 11.3 ppm for color
- Auto 2-sided printing
- Print 4″ x 6″ photos in as fast as 15 seconds
- Voice Activated Printing, Auto photo correction and red-eye removal
- Designed for convenient, hassle-free printing, the XP-6100 features hands-free, voice-activated printing2for an array of jobs, plus built-in USB and memory card slots, a 2.4″ color LCD, and dedicated photo/DVD trays
- User can easily print from their iPad, iPhone, Android tablet or smartphone – with or without a router.
- Low-Volume Running Cost:The printer provides hundreds of printouts at a very competitive price, which is relatively less as compared to its competitors. It is an economical and ideal choice for home and/or office.
- Outstanding Photographs:The printer lets you get incredible pictures contrast through its additional photo black ink, which can enhance and deepens the dark areas of each photo.
- Faster Than Competition:Epson XP-6100 provides 8 ppm for black and 11.3 ppm for color prints and that is faster speed compared to other competitors with similar cost
10. HP ENVY 5055 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer
· HP ENVY 5055 All-in-One wireless inkjet Printer. Provides affordable prints and increased versatility
- Set up, connect, and print right from your mobile device
- the Envy 5055’s paper tray holds up to 100 sheets of letter-size paper, 10 envelopes, or 20 sheets of premium photo paper
- HP rates this printer printing speed at 10 PPM for monochrome and 7ppm for color pages.
- The HP Smart app allows the user to easily set up their wireless printer, scan documents with their camera, and print from social media or the cloud
- ENERGY STAR Certified
- Wireless Connectivity:The setup is straightforward and will take only a few minutes. User can connect the printer through Wi-Fi and scan/print directly from social media.
- Economical:HP Instant Ink delivers the right ink, right on time, so you never run out again. The original HP cartridges provide vivid colors and sharp text.
- Print, Scan, And Copy:Print scan, and copy with fast speeds, and keep tasks moving smoothly.
Best Printers for Stickers Buying Guide
The stickers can brighten up your place, and they are a quick, easy, and smart way to décor your room. From printing the labels for your brand to glowing stars for your walls, the printers can put your creativity to use and let you design some cool stickers.
If you were searching for the printers and confused about how to get the best one, you are in the right place. You can continue reading and get through this buying guide to learn how you can find the best printer for your home or office.
What do You Need to Consider While Buying the Printers for Stickers?
There are many good choices in the market with fantastic features and advance technology. You need to consider the following criteria when looking to buy the best printer for stickers.
§ Printing Speed
Depends on your monthly output but speed is an important feature. The slower the machine, the more frustration it can cause therefore a good balance between price versus speed is important.
§ Printing Quality
Different manufacturers utilize different systems of printing. Look at the output of the printer to make sure the quality of images that you are getting is high.
§ Value for Money
In addition to the price of the printer, the ongoing cost for ink is a major expense item one need to consider. Some printers initial cost is low yet the cost per output is expensive while other printers initial cost might be higher but the ink cost more reasonable. Ask the right questions and make sure you understand the ink cost and how many pages you get per refill.
§ Availability of Parts and Refills
When contemplating buying a printer, make sure you know where you can purchase spare parts in case the some printer components fail and where you can buy refills
Stick to brand name manufacturers is a good approach.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question# 1: Can I print on the backside of the sticker?
Yes, you can print on the backside of the sticker. But you need to keep in mind that it can affect the quality of the sticker.
Question# 2: Can I use the sticker paper on any other printer?
No, every printer can print on a specific type of paper. Therefore, you cannot use the sticker paper for other type of printers.
Question# 3: What paper type I can use for sticker printing?
The standard papers are a great choice, and you will find two types of document papers in the market, glossy and matte.
Many printers with fantastic features are available in the market. Finding the best printer for sticker printing can be a challenging task.
Whenever you are searching for the best printer, you must consider what are your requirements, What s important to have, what is nice to have and what is your budget.
Hopefully, this review have made your job a bit easier..
Last update on 2020-12-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API