Table of Contents
Printers are one of the most important machines or devices that are required in any business to meet the printing requirements. However, many people like to have a printer at home office to complete their printing jobs.
Therefore, lasers printers are one of the most demanding printing devices that are widely used in homes and offices as well. But people don’t want to spend more amounts on purchasing the printers, especially those who have to print less.
Many brands are operating in the market that offers low price laser printers to meet the low to medium size printing requirements. Sometimes it is tricky to select the right printer that fulfills your needs and requirements.
In this article, we select the top eight laser printers that are designed to meet up to medium level printing requirements. We select the printers of different brands based on the reviews and comments of current and past users. It helps you to select the right printer for your office or home.
1. Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer
Brother is famous for the manufacturing of IT related products and accessories. The product line of brother includes printers, scanners, labeling devices, and many others. It is the priority of brother to provide high-quality products to its customers that are equipped with the latest technology and offer convenience in use.
Brother introduces its Compact Monochrome Laser Printer in a compact design that is great to use at home or at a small office. It comes in the dimensions of 14.2 x 14 x 7.2 inches and weighs only 15.9 pounds that makes it perfect to easily store in a low space.
This printer offers great flexibility in the printing along with good printing speed. It is capable of handling different paper sizes in the tray and can print up to 32 pages per minute. That is enough to meet the medium level printing requirements.
The paper tray enables the users to place up to 250 papers at the same time to avoid the disturbance during printing.
- Multiple Connectivity Options: It offers the users to connect the printer with the device either through Wi-Fi or can use the USB cable to connect. You can choose to select any as per your needs.
- Mobile Compatibility: It let the users connect with smartphones and tablets to start the printing process. It shows compatibility with various brands to provide easiness in the printing job.
- Dual-Side Printing: This printer allows the users to print the document on both sides of the paper. The automatic settings let the users save the paper as well as time for printing.
2. Xerox B210DNI Monochrome Laser Printer
Xerox is famous for the manufacturing of various types of printers, including small printers for the home to large industrial-grade printers. Users from around the world show their trust in the quality of Xerox’s products and also on the efficient working of printers.
Xerox unveiled its B210DNI Monochrome Laser Printer that is specifically designed for users who want to meet the printing requirements at a low cost. This printer is perfect for sharing with a team of up to 5 members for printing and also offers wireless connectivity with a wide range of devices.
Users can print the document from their laptop or mobile phone and can give the direct printing command from various cloud platforms with the help of AirPrint technology.
This printer comes in the dimensions of 13.2 x 14.5 x 8.4 inches and weighs 16.7 pounds only. It requires a small space on the table so that you can easily adjust it to the computer table. The packing of this printer includes 1 printer, 1 power cable, 1 installation guide, along with software and documentation CD.
- Wireless Connectivity: It let the users connect the laptop or mobile phone wirelessly even without Wi-Fi or any other router. Users can connect easily without any complicated setup.
- Secure Printing: It comes with secured protocols to eliminate the risk of unauthorized printing as well as helps to avoid hackers attack while connecting with the wireless feature.
- Fast Processor: This printer is equipped with a 600 MHz processor along with 256 MB of memory that is great to efficiently handle the multiple printing tasks at the same time.
3. Pantum P2502W Monochrome Laser Printer
Pantum offers a wide range of printing machines for its users. It manufactures small printers for low-level printing to large printers designed to handle huge printing tasks. Also, it manufactures a multi-function printer cum photocopier that lets the users enjoy all features in one place.
Pantum introduces its P2502W Monochrome Laser Printer with all the necessary functions and features that meet the printing requirements of a medium-sized office. It comes in a metal body that is not offered by any other brand available in the market. Pantum uses high-quality plastic material other than the metal to ensure the durability and long life of the printer.
It offers multiple connectivity options, including Wi-Fi, and a high-speed USB interface for connecting with different devices. It is compatible to use with various mobile operating systems including Android, and iOS. Also, a mobile app is available to perform the printing process from mobile.
Users can print the document directly from cloud platforms with the help of a mobile app.
- Compact & Sleek Design: It comes in the dimensions of 13.27 x 8.66 x 7.01 inches and weighs only 12.57 pounds. It is easy to put this lightweight printer in the low space.
- High Definition Printing: This printer is designed to print the documents with high definition results along with good printing speed. It can print up to 31 pages in a minute that is great in a low budget printer.
- Support Various Page Sizes: It is equipped with two paper trays that support various paper sizes, including A4, A5, legal, letter, envelops, and many other sizes. It is easy to adjust the tray width as per the size of the paper for proper feeding of paper.
4. Lexmark B3442dw Monochrome Laser Printer
Lexmark is a known manufacturer of a wide range of printing machines or printers. It supplies its products to users from around the world. Lexmark introduces its B3442dw Monochrome Laser Printer in gray and white color along with all the necessary and latest features.
This printer comes with plug & play feature that let the users to easily complete the setup process in a few seconds. Users can connect it through Wi-Fi with a laptop or other devices and also an Ethernet or USB interface. The multiple connectivity options provide easiness in use and make it available for multiple users as well.
It is made up of a sturdy steel frame along with long-life imaging components to ensure the durability of the printer. This printer is loaded with energy-saving modes by default that is beneficial to save energy when not in use.
Additionally, it is certified from ENERGY STAR and EPEAT silver that ensures that it is safe to use for human health.
- Fast Processor: It is equipped with a 1-GHz dual-core processor that lets the users enjoy the fast printing speed. The printing capacity of this printer is 42 papers per minute.
- High Yield Toner: It is equipped with high yield Unison toner that offers to print up to 6,000 or more pages with a single refill. Also, this toner is perfect for getting crisp quality printing.
- Dual Sided Printing: This printer lets the users print the document on both sides of the paper. The automatic dual side printing not only helps to reduce the printing cost but also helps to complete the printing in a short time.
5. HP LaserJet Pro M15w Wireless Laser Printer
HP is one of the famous manufacturers of IT-related products, especially printers. You can find an HP printer in almost every country and city of the world. The primary reason for the popularity of HP printers is that they never compromise on quality and efficiency. That’s why HP printers remain the priority of users from everywhere.
Now, HP introduces its Pro M15w Wireless Laser Printer as the smallest printer in its product line as well as in the world of printers. This printer is 35% smaller as compared to normal printers and previous models. It comes in the dimensions of 13.6 x 7.5 x 6.3 inches and weighs only 8.4 pounds. Along with a small size, it is also the lightest printer in its class. Also, it is easy to place in low space, even on a small shelf.
It provides the same printing quality as you expect from previous models. However, the single drawback of this printer is that it comes with low printing speed just similar to its shape. The printing capacity is 19 pages per minute, and it is not suitable to use in offices rather than best to use at home.
- Wireless Connectivity: Like many advanced printers, it also offers to connect the printer with a laptop or any other device through a wireless feature. It comes with a built-in Wi-Fi feature that lets the users connect with multiple devices at the same time.
- Excellent Mobile Print App: It is supported by a mobile app that lets the users connect with printer and print the documents without any hurdle. Even, you can scan the document with the mobile app and print it just like the original one.
- Cloud Printing: The mobile app also lets the users print the documents directly from cloud platforms, including Google Drive, iCloud, and Dropbox.
5. HP LaserJet Pro M15w Wireless Laser Printer
Here is another laser printer from my brother’s product line. They introduce this printer specifically for people who want to enjoy fast printing speed along with scan and copy features at a low price. This printer lets the users scan, copy, or print the documents with a single machine.
It is easy to connect this printer by using wireless connectivity features and offers compatibility with a wide range of laptops, mobiles, and tabs, etc. It is equipped with flatbed scan glass for easy and high-quality scanning, but you can also scan the document directly from mobile devices.
Basically, this printer was introduced by HP to replace the previous model # DCPL2520DW. It comes with improved features like great printing speed. It has a printing capacity of up to 32 pages in one minute. This printing speed is great in this class of printers and at a low price.
- Flexible Printing Options: This printer lets the users print the document on various paper sizes, including legal, letter, A4, Envelop size, and many others. It helps the users to give a professional look to their documents.
- Large Capacity Paper Tray: The tray size is also different from the previous model, and it is capable of handling up to 250 pages at a time. The manual feeding tray helps to handle additional papers to avoid interruption in the printing.
- Toner Mode: It comes with an automatic toner saver mode that adjusts the ink level based on the type of print. It helps to save the toner replacement cost and print more pages with a single refill.
7. Canon Duplex Laser Printer
Canon falls in the top ten manufacturers of printing devices or printers. The product line of canon comprises of various types of printers, scanners, photography cameras, and many other products. Canon is famous for providing high-quality products to its users in various countries of the world.
Canon introduces its LBP622Cdw –Wireless laser printer that is specifically designed for users who want color printing solutions at a low cost. This printer comes with a printing capacity of up to 22 pages per minute and offers a good printing yield with a single refill.
It uses canon genuine toner 054 that is specifically designed to improve the printing efficiency. This printer uses direct hotspot technology to connect with various types of devices without requiring any type of router. Also, it offers compatibility with various mobile devices with the help of a mobile app. To connect with apple products, it uses Apple Air Print that lets the users connect without any complication in a few seconds.
- Cost-Effective Printing: The specialty of this printer is that it not only lets the users to automatically print on both sides of the printer but also print multiple pages on a single sheet. It helps to minimize paper consumption as well as reduce the printing cost.
- Secure Confidential Information: It is equipped with an advanced security feature that is beneficial to protect the information that is temporarily stored in the short term memory and avoid loss of information.
- Easy To Set Up: It is easy to set up and connect this printer with different devices either through wireless features, cable, or through the mobile app. You can easily complete the process in a few minutes.
8. HP Laserjet Pro M148dw All-in-One Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer
Here is another printer model from the house of HP and the last review on our list. HP manufactured this laser printer specifically for people who want all in one function to meet the printing requirements. This printer offers to copy, scan, or print the documents in one place.
This printer is designed to print the documents from both sides as well as offers a high printing yield. Although the toner comes in the packing, let the users print up to 16,000 pages, and also 1000 pages come in the packing to check and set up the printing process. But you can use high yield toners that are compatible to use in this printer.
This multi-function printer offers to connect the printer with a laptop or computer either by using the wireless feature, USB interface, or Ethernet. It is also perfect to use on networking and suitable to meet the medium level printing requirements.
It comes in the dimensions of 15.9 x 24.6 x 17.9 inches, and the operating temperature falls in the range of 50 to 90.5 °F.
- Voice-Activated Printing: The most interesting part of this printer is that it let the users give the printing command with voice by using Google Assistant, Alexa, and Microsoft Cortana.
- Best In Class Mobile App: HP mobile app let the users send the print commands directly from cloud platforms as well as helps to scan the documents with a mobile camera.
- LCD Control Panel: It comes with an LCD control panel along with different buttons to control and monitor the printing process in a user-friendly environment.
Cheap Laser Printer Buying Guide
It is the priority of every user to get the printer at a low price. But with great performance that not only offers a user-friendly printing environment but also prints documents in high definition.
For this purpose, you have to consider various important things to get the maximum benefit from your spending. In this section, we will provide you information about various important things that you must consider while selecting the printer.
Purpose & Requirements
The selection of a printer depends on the purpose for which you want to purchase the printer. Therefore, it is important to find the printing requirement and match it against the capacity of the printer to meet your requirements.
Printing Speed & Yield
Again, the printing speed is based on the number of prints you want to print in a day. If you have to print a lot of documents regularly, then you have to go for a printer that offers high printing speed.
Also, the printing yield is the most important thing to consider. Because the cost the printing depends on the yield and printers with high printing yields offers low-cost printing.
All In One Package
Some users require scanning and copying the documents regularly, along with printing documents. Therefore, many brands are available in the market that offers all in one solution. You can scan, copy, or print the document on the same machine.
If you don’t require scanning and copying features, then you can go for a printer that offers only the printing feature.
Monochrome Or Multi-Color
Two types of laser printers are available in the market, some of them offer only black & white printing while some offer to print color documents. Therefore, must consider your printing requirements before selecting the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question # 1: What are the connectivity options in these printers?
Answer: It depends on the brand to brand. Usually, most of the brands offer multiple connectivity options, including Wi-Fi, USB interface, and Ethernet. You can select the printer based on your requirements.
Question # 2: Are these printers support connectivity with mobile devices?
Answer: Yes, most of the brands offer connectivity with various mobile devices, either directly through Wi-Fi. Many brands also offer a mobile app for this purpose.
Question # 3: Which paper size these printers support?
Answer:These printers offer a wide range of papers, including letter, legal, A4, A3, card size, envelop size, and many others. The manual paper tray is specifically designed to handle different paper sizes.
No doubt printers are the best solution to meet the in house printing solutions, but it is not easy to select the right printer. You have to consider and weigh the different things at the same time to meet the printing requirements.
Hopefully, the above discussion is beneficial for you to get a lot of important information and helps to select the right printer from our list that fulfills your needs very well.
Last update on 2020-12-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API